Saturday, November 24, 2012

I love NY t-shirt.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket To sum up:
- Sometimes you just need to enjoy a perfect autumn day with your friends...
- My friend Kate who just came back from NY brought me this t-shirt
- I love Paris more ...even if i have never visited NYC
- We drank Coca Cola, ate chips and smoked in the park that day
- The photos were taken in Constanta
- We cried and laughed about our do's and dont's .
- It was all about how to love and hate:))
- Soon me and Maria (the girl with round glasses) returned in Bucharest...after spending a very special weekend with our friend Kate.
Love,
Gabriela
I was wearing: Kate's Chanel bag, NYC tshirt, Glow Jeans, Stonecreek flats, New Yorket Hat, HM Jacket.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Great look. I love Paris so much and everything that is French. Even though, I've never been there.
    Lona
    http://twig-in-pink.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thank you very much , looks like we share the same love even if i wear a "I Love NY" t shirt:)
      Kisses!

      Delete
  2. your photos are so funny love them !!
    you look so great !

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Paprika Thanks you for Your Visit...feel free to follow and comment!
Hope you'll come back to get inspired!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

i'm very definitely a woman and i enjoy it...