Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Ice cream look. Paris fashion week day 4.

Photobucket Photobucket I started my 4th day in Paris with a shopping session in a vintage fair somewhere in the Republique area. There i found the most beautiful bag in the world!!!:)) and this cute white hat. Of course i couldn't help wearing them in that very moment. Now seriously what would have been this dress i designed without this two items?
After that i had a photo session in the Tuilleries Park with Melanie Galea...and an ice-cream...i don't have the photos yet, but i can tell you that soon you'll have a very cute SURPRISE!
And then we went together to the Galliano show where i met again one of my fav photographers : Kamel Lahmadi.
I ended up my day eating " Des escargots" with my friends...for the first time in my life and then we just had a walk near the Seine river...
Love,
Gabriela
I was wearing Mint dress by Gabriela Atanasov, BBUP heels, Vintage Jacket, French 50's bag, Little white sailor Hat and Hand Made Gloves made by an 80 years old lady drom Bucharest
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Meet one of my fav. Photographers : Kamel Lahmadi Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Models before Galliano show: Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. you look amazing! and you are right, the bag and hat fit perfectly with the dress

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Paprika Thanks you for Your Visit...feel free to follow and comment!
Hope you'll come back to get inspired!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

i'm very definitely a woman and i enjoy it...