Saturday, August 18, 2012

Taste my cherry pie.

Photobucket


Photobucket

I'm sure you share with me the same passion for cherries, and because their season has already ended, i decided to keep them in my life by purchasing this amazing pencil skirt.

I played with some accessories and with my mum's blouse and this is the result.

The photos were taken in the village were i spent my summer holidays when i was a child and this time i've chosen the old school yard, i just figured out that there's a lot of white and red on the walls and it matches with my outfit.

Hope you'll like it!

Love,

Gabriela

Photo credit: Dinu Atanasov

I was wearing: ETIC skirt, Mum's blouse, MANGO glasses, vintage yellow bag, Dona Lisa Tucci Heels.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



11 comments:

  1. so so pretty! <3 imi place aatat de mult stilul tau :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc din suflet Delia si tu ai un stil minunat! Te pup!

      Delete
  2. Vai, ce draguta esti!
    Te-am vazut la Gaga la concert, erai intervievata mai ceva ca vedetele :))
    Ai fost asa frumoasa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vai multumesc frumos! <3 De ce nu ai venit sa zici HEI TU EU SUNT DORINA, mi-ar fi facut placere sa te cunosc:* te puP!

      Delete
  3. Ce frumoasa e fusta! Che-che-cherry love!
    Azi am ascultat pe fb o interpretare de a ta, trebuie sa iti spun ca esti amazing my dear!! <3
    PS: nice tan **
    mwah,
    The Indie Chase Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to say again^ this is perfect outfit!! I am in love with that style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! You look so glamorous :)

    http://couture-street.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look absolutely beautiful!!!!
    I love you unique style!!!
    very sophisticated :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look stunning! I love this style on you, suits you wonderfully, the skirt is simply delicious! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful post, I just love these retro outfits <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pin up like!

    Love the look :)

    xo

    http://www.fashionpolished.com/

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Paprika Thanks you for Your Visit...feel free to follow and comment!
Hope you'll come back to get inspired!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

i'm very definitely a woman and i enjoy it...